-
June 25th, 2004, 08:12 PM
#1
Senior Hostboard Member
Hey, come over here!! Can we talk?
-
June 25th, 2004, 08:38 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Sure, whats on your mind?
-
June 25th, 2004, 08:50 PM
#3
Senior Hostboard Member
I donno! I was just a bit lonely here... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
June 25th, 2004, 08:52 PM
#4
Senior Hostboard Member
Hey is this "She ate enough Cuco berries to kill the pope!" from Agear town, when Elena ate that CucoBerry stuff? What is that fruit or whatever does? [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]
-
June 25th, 2004, 08:53 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Oh, I see, its cool.
Hmm, check this thread out its about Grandia III and what we want it to have and such. I love Millenia!
http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...c/f/2817/t/685
-
June 25th, 2004, 09:14 PM
#6
Senior Hostboard Member
Interesting. How do I want Grandia III. look like?
I'll write it down, just wait for a teensy-weensy little bit (Millenia, Cyrum Kingdom, you know... [img]biggrin.gif[/img] )
-
June 25th, 2004, 09:15 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Cool. Yeah, Grandia III would be great if they made it.
-
June 25th, 2004, 09:27 PM
#8
Senior Hostboard Member
Well, I'm finished, you can read it on your Grandia III. topic's 2. page!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
June 25th, 2004, 09:31 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Yep, already read and replied to it.
-
June 25th, 2004, 09:34 PM
#10
Senior Hostboard Member
Ok sorry, I'm slow a bit. You know in Hungary, there's after midnight... Oh, and what are these spoilers you keep talking about?? I've tried to figure out that... [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks